Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client has issue with the calculation of column values while uploading through spreadsheet
Attachment has screenshots.
1. Login to the application as Manager
2. Go to 'Navigator' - 'Workforce Compensation'
3. Click on 'H2 Variable Plan Pay 2015' plan
4. Click on 'Manage in Spreadsheet' button
5. Open the downloaded spreadsheet
6. Login with the same manager credentials used to login to the application
7. Enter the values as shown below and click on upload button
8. After successful upload, re-open the plan
As per the plan configuration,
H2 bonus = Q3 Payout + Q4 Payout
FY2015 (H1+H2) Variable payout = H1 Bonus Payout + H2 Bonus
Issue: 'H2 Bonus' and 'FY2015 (H1+H2) Variable payout' column values are not calculating as configured in the plan while uploading them from spreadsheet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms