Users Still See Disabled Options Done Through LookUp “MKL_LEAD_SRCH_GROUP”
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After disabling the not required “Record Set” options at “MKL_LEAD_SRCH_GROUP” for Leads, users are still able to see the disabled options as well.
1. Log in into Application
2. Go to Navigator
2. Go to "Setup and Maintenance”
3. Go to task "Manage Standard Lookups"
4. Fill the label "Lookup Type" with "MKL_LEAD_SRCH_GROUP" and click "Search"
5. Enabled/Disabled the options you want
6. Sign-out and Sign-in back to Application.
7. Go to SUI and access to Leads --> List --> Create or Edit List.
8. View "Record Set" and all options appear (Don't hide the options you disabled before)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms