Fusion Compensation Management: Transfer to HR Process is Not Posting
(Doc ID 2062261.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client implementing the Compensation Module (HR License) and they need to upload on the system some historical data. Client needs to simulate some compensation plan cycles and transfer the data in manage element entries and manage salary (Person Management).
In some columns, elements are mapped to allow them to transfer data to Core HR.
Client followed these steps:
1) Created a plan and Client mapped the elements in some columns
2) They created two plan cycles with different dates (2014 and 2015)
3) They started the 2014 comp cycle and entered a value in the column where the element is mapped
4) The plan was saved
5) Client ran the process to transfer data to HR and for the elements, they entered as “Specific Date” 1.12.2014
6) In core HR the data was not transferred
7) In “View Administration Reports” Client can see that the transfer failed because “Base Pay Not Defined”
What is preventing the Transfer to HR process from posting?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document