Turned Off Email Notifications but Emails Still Sent
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a contract purchase agreement and choose the action to communicate, emails are sent to the supplier. User's expect emails to be disabled to suppliers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Choose Navigator --> Purchasing .
3. Click on recent Contract Purchasing Agreement (CPA) to open it.
4. Choose actions --> communicate.
Note: communication method = e-mail
email = email@example.com
5. Click ok and request generated.
6. Email received a few minutes later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms