Turned Off Email Notifications but Emails Still Sent
(Doc ID 2062612.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a contract purchase agreement and choose the action to communicate, emails are sent to the supplier. User's expect emails to be disabled to suppliers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Choose Navigator --> Purchasing .
3. Click on recent Contract Purchasing Agreement (CPA) to open it.
4. Choose actions --> communicate.
Note: communication method = e-mail
email = firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click ok and request generated.
6. Email received a few minutes later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!