Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users not able to work on Custom Objects in Simplified UI.
1. Log into Fusion Applications as Sales Rep
2. Create a custom object called "Project" in Sales Application.
3. Add the Common Component "Notes" as a tab to "Project".
4. Click "Notes" tab to see blank screen and below error
Error: No error
5. Same user is able to use the Notes on Opportunity with out any issue.
1. Log in to Oracle Sales Cloud
2. Open the Custom Object Project and then navigate to Notes
3. On Notes Navigate to project tab page, page is not loaded
Due to this issue, users are not able to work on Custom Sales Object -> Notes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms