Fusion: PRC: Manage User-Defined Attributes - Summation Attribute Shows Error
(Doc ID 2063297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set up purchasing approvals, the following errors occur.
You must enter a new value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an implementation consultant.
2. Navigate to Functional Setup Manager, and select a Procurement setup project.
3. Go to the Manage User-Defined AttributYou must enter a new value es task.
4. Add new attributes and confirm the "You must enter a new value" task.
5. Click through the error and confirm the NullPointerException.
6. Navigate back to your project, and confirm the 'Unable to retrieve content' error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document