Update Project Performance Data Ends In Error For Projects With user Defined Status
(Doc ID 2065460.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Performance Reporting Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Other Issues
Update project performance data process (UPPD) ends in error for projects in user defined status.
PJS_SUM_MAIN.INIT_PROCESS:Error: No scope of summarization - Check project status.
PJS_SUM_MAIN.INIT_PROCESS:Error: ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
PJS_SUM_MAIN.SUMMARIZE:Error: 2015/09/28 19:26:40 - ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
PJS_SUM_MAIN.BIP_PROJECT_SUMMARIZATION:Error: ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
1. Create a new 'Approved' status and disable 'Summarize project data' option in Status controls
2. Create a project and move it to the newly created status.
3.Incur some costs
4. Submit UPPD process for this project. Summarization should not happen for this project
5. Change the project status to another seeded status
6. Enable 'Summarize project data' option in Status controls for the newly created status
7. Change the project status to the newly created status
8. Run UPPD Process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|