Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Performance Reporting Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Other Issues
Update project performance data process (UPPD) ends in error for projects in user defined status.
PJS_SUM_MAIN.INIT_PROCESS:Error: No scope of summarization - Check project status.
PJS_SUM_MAIN.INIT_PROCESS:Error: ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
PJS_SUM_MAIN.SUMMARIZE:Error: 2015/09/28 19:26:40 - ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
PJS_SUM_MAIN.BIP_PROJECT_SUMMARIZATION:Error: ORA-20010: No scope of summarization - Check project status
1. Create a new 'Approved' status and disable 'Summarize project data' option in Status controls
2. Create a project and move it to the newly created status.
3.Incur some costs
4. Submit UPPD process for this project. Summarization should not happen for this project
5. Change the project status to another seeded status
6. Enable 'Summarize project data' option in Status controls for the newly created status
7. Change the project status to the newly created status
8. Run UPPD Process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms