Issue with Dynamic Calculation In Compensation Plan
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, .Manage Compensation
Dynamic Calculation is not working in Compensation Plan:
There is a dynamic column on Recommended Cash Incentive:
Recommended Cash Incentive column:
- should be same as "Cash Incentive - Override" when "Cash Incentive - Override" is not blank
- should be the same as "Cash Incentive" when "Cash Incentive - Override" gets blank
When entering values, the columns get updated accordingly.
The issue comes when deleting the value and "Cash Incentive - Override" gets blank but not "Recommended Cash Incentive"
Recommended Cash Incentive - should be the same as "Cash Incentive" when "Cash Incentive - Override" gets blank
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The equity incentive override field was entered as 2,300,000 (calculating recommended cash incentive as 400,000 same as cash incentive override).
2. Then the equity override amount was highlighted and deleted.
3. The recommended equity amount recalculates to equity incentive but the recommended cash incentive remains at the 400,000 but should recalculate at cash incentive 780,000 (as cash incentive override is null).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms