Unable To View Eloqua Custom Audience In SRM
(Doc ID 2066742.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Social Marketing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, CX Integration
User is unable to view SRM Custom Audience in Eloqua.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create custom audience via WandA>Accounts>Custom Audiences
2. Hit "create custom audience" button
3. Add Audience details
4. Go to Eloqua using https://cloudconnectors.eloqua.com/ & Login
5. Navigate to AdFocus -> AdFocus: marketingdecisions -> Providers
6. Edit the SRM provider to add SRM credentails.
7. Close the pop up once done.
8. Check the Audience if it is listed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users unable to demo/use the custom audience feature
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document