Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add UAE (or any other country) Address details for Leads,
Certain Address attributes are not shown as required though they are made required in 'Manage Address Formats' task
1. Log in to FUSE App
2. Navigate to Setup and maintenance
3. Search for Manage Address Formats
4. Click on Go to Task
5. In the resulting page in Country field Search for "United Sates of Emirates" (If you want the Address Line 1 to be made mandatory for this country)
6. From result choose Style as "Postal Address" and with Name "United Arab Emirates Postal Address Format"
7. Click on Edit
8. For Address Line 1 record we can mark the "Required" property to True.
9. Save and Close
10. Navigate to Account UI and try populating Address Value by selecting the Country as 'United Arab Emirates'. The Address Line 1 is shown as required
11. Navigate to Leads UI and try populating Address Value by selecting the Country as 'United Arab Emirates'. The Address Line 1 is not shown as required
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms