Create Button Is Greyed Out And Not Accessible When Trying To Create A Potential Assessment
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF THE ISSUE:
Cannot add sections or questions to a existing and new potential assessment.
The Create button is greyed out.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Sign in to Fusion
2. From the Home Screen click the Navigator icon on the top left of the screen
3. Click Setup and Maintenance
4. Type “Manage Potential Assessment’ under Search Tasks
5. Under Search Results, Click the Go To Icon to the right of “Manage Potential Assessment”
6. Highlight the Questionnaire “Potential Rating”, Click the Edit Icon
7. Select “Update Existing Questionnaire, Click Ok
8. Click Next
9. This is where this issue is occurring. We should be able to create sections and questions for the potential assessment in this area. The create button should be active and not greyed out.
Note: We have also tried to create a new Potential Assessment and the same issue is occurring.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms