Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary contact field is showing up as a text field.
- Log into Fusion Applications
- Click Home icon
- Click Sales > Household
- Click Create Household
- Specify Name, address. Note the primary contact field
- Enter a valid contact eg 'Ralf Dunlop' and click Save and continue button.
- Note the primary contact lov in Edit page. It is blank
- Click Account card
- Click Create Account button
- Note the primary contact field. It is a lOV
Field displayed should be consistent and functional.
In case user enters a value in the existing field the same should get validated and displayed in edit page as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms