Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Household name not displayed in recent item list
In recent item list, household name is not displayed. However when drill down is done on the link, edit page of the household gets displayed.
Data displayed should be consistent. Household name should be displayed in the Recent Item List.
- Log into Fusion Applications
- Click Sales > Household
- Click Advanced search icon
- Specify Name starts with 'HH', recordset = 'All records I can see'
- click "Search" button
- Note the record HH
- Drill down the record 'HH'
- In the FIND text field enter text 'HH'
- Note the records listed
- The first record displays BLANK name
- Drill down the link. Edit page for record HH is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms