Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Set Up Benefits
Benefits Export/Import: Receiving an error message preventing Import from DEV to PROD
Upon attempting to Import the Export Zip File into PROD, we are receiving an error message.
1) The error message reads: "The file that you want to upload may be missing necessary data files or incompatible with the object you want to import."
2) Error message is received within 2 seconds of clicking 'save', 'save and close', or 'submit'
2) We have made several attempts at trouble shooting the error
3) We have tried to recreate the issue in DEV and we receive the same error message within 2 seconds of clicking 'save'
"The file that you want to upload may be missing necessary data files or incompatible with the object you want to import."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion application
2. Under benefits tab, click plan configuration
3. Under 'Manage Benefits Configuration Copy' benefit section, click Import Benefits Plan Configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms