Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Summary tab is disabled
- Log into Fusion Applications
- Navigate to Functional Setup and Maintenance (FSM)
- Search for Select Forecasting Options
- Change the Forecast Frequency and submit the forecasts
- Select Scheduled Processes
- After Forecast Generation is completed, Generate Metrics and Refresh
- Forecast Items jobs are not started
In this case the metrics job has run in the backend but not shown on scheduled process UI. This is due to the user having old admin roles.
On upgraded envs (from Release 9), the default role for administrator will be ZBS_SALES_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB carried over from Release 9.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms