Fusion Goal Management: Cannot Align Goals to Organization Goal
(Doc ID 2071340.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Align Goals to Organization Goal
Created and published an organization goal in an R10 Test Environment and it does not appear on the "Align Goal" page. The page is always blank.
1. Log into Oracle Fusion Goal Management
2. Navigate to Navigate to Manager Goals
3. Select My Organization Goals
4. Select Add Goal button > Enter Goal details > Save and Close
5. Select Goal > Publish Button. Goal shows as published
6. Login as Employee of Manager from above
7. Navigate to My Goals page, No organization goals displayed
8. Select a performance Goal > Align Button, No goals displayed to be able to align to.
Doc ID 1522493.1 (Tried this solution)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document