Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Time Card Entry
Can you change the following on a timecard?
After our P1 Demo, our client wanted to know if the following could be done to the timecard:
1. Can you disable the comments field?
2. Can you freeze the adjustments of columns on timesheet?
3. Can the whitespace above the timecard be modified?
4. Can you suppress the SSN values from being displayed in the search results?
5. Are there any other formats you can use when entering time on a timecards (i.e., military time, 10a for 10am)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms