Goal Management - Error On Submit Goal For Approval
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Approvals
Application Error on Submit Goal for Approval
Currently implementing Fusion Performance Management and Goal Management and while configuring and testing in stage environment getting errors when trying to submit a goal for approval as an employee.
An Application Error Occurred
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as employee in Fusion Goal Management
2) Navigate to Goals
3) Create a goal and save it. (Do not submit the goal)
4) Now, select “Draft Goal” from the view drop down.
5) Choose the goal in draft goal list and click on “Submit for approval”.
6) We see “the goal is submitted” success message.
7) Click ok on the success message and click on the “Submit for approval” button without selecting any goal again
8) Observe “Application error” message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms