PJB: No Error When Credit Memo Is Released By Opening It
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memo (CM) has a date prior to the previous released invoice. When you Release the credit memo from the Overview screen, an error message is displayed saying the CM must have a date after the previous invoice. However when you click the Release button from inside the credit memo, no error message is displayed. The credit memo is simply closed and the user is returned to the overview screen without any idea why the credit memo was not successfully released.
When you click the Release button from inside the credit memo reported message should have displayed.
1. Create a Project with Tasks.
2. Create a contract with Bill Plans and Line having above project associated to it.
3. Create an event for the Contract.
4. Capture Expenditure Items for the Project Tasks.
5. Account the expenditure items and generate invoice for them.
6. Open an Invoice and cancel it so that a credit memo is created.
7. Open the credit memo and try to release it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms