Buttons To Select Okay Or Cancel Are Missing For Identity Browser
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buttons to select 'Okay' or 'Cancel' are no longer present when searching for new USER or all value list in Identify Browser.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As superuser, go to Setup & Maintenance.
2. Search manage%human (or something similar to bring up "Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management".
3. Click Go To Task.
4. Searched for Salary (does not matter what task you select, we get the same results).
5. Click on “ChangeSalaryApprovalTask”.
6. Click on “Assignees”.
7. Click on “SoaOLabel.Sala…” button.
8. Click on “ChangeSalary/ApprovalRules”.
9. Click on the down arrow for city .
10. Scroll down to Users and clicked on the magnifying glass.
11. Select a user, but no 'Okay' nor 'Cancel' buttons are present when one attempts to search for new USERS (or all list of values in Identity Browser).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms