Why do appearance changes to buttons not apply to all buttons on the Simplified UI?
(Doc ID 2074136.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why do appearance changes to buttons not apply to all buttons on the Simplified UI? The changes are implemented via Tools>Appearance as follows:-
1) Navigate to Tools>Appearance
2) Click Button Colors to change Button Label, Border and Background colors
3) Apply changes
4) Navigate to Opportunities
5) Notice the "Export" and "Create Opportunity" buttons do not have the new appearance
6) Edit existing Opportunity and notice the Actions/Save/Save and Close/Cancel buttons all shown the new appearance
7) Notice the Add button for Products does not show the new appearance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document