Why do appearance changes to buttons not apply to all buttons on the Simplified UI?
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why do appearance changes to buttons not apply to all buttons on the Simplified UI? The changes are implemented via Tools>Appearance as follows:-
1) Navigate to Tools>Appearance
2) Click Button Colors to change Button Label, Border and Background colors
3) Apply changes
4) Navigate to Opportunities
5) Notice the "Export" and "Create Opportunity" buttons do not have the new appearance
6) Edit existing Opportunity and notice the Actions/Save/Save and Close/Cancel buttons all shown the new appearance
7) Notice the Add button for Products does not show the new appearance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms