CPQ – Order Management REST-Based Integration
(Doc ID 2075213.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 21 B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This installation guide describes how to implement the reference integration between Oracle CPQ and Oracle Order Management using order management REST APIs and OIC.
Administrators must integrate the Oracle CPQ 21B Base Reference Application (RefApp) image with the following:
- Oracle CPQ Update 21B or later
- Asset Based-Ordering Package, ABO Package 19C or later
- Oracle Order Management Update 21B or later
- Oracle Integration Cloud version 126.96.36.199.0 or later
- Customer Data Management (CDM) Integration which supports account integration
- Users can create products in the Oracle Fusion Product Model and synchronize the products into CPQ.
Likewise, they can create parts in Oracle CPQ and synchronize them into the Oracle Fusion Product Model.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document