Profile option MOO_OPTY_SRCH_DFLT_CLS_PERIOD not working in Mobile App
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Oracle Sales Cloud for Mobile
Recently customer has changed the close period of all opportunities to ALL using the Manage Opportunity Profile Options-> MOO_OPTY_SRCH_DFLT_CLS_PERIOD -> ALL.
However in the Mobile app this isn't honored. Is there a setting to change so that the 'Close Period' field in the Opportunity Search defaults to 'All' in the mobile app too?
Customer wants to default 'Close Period' field on Mobile UI to 'ALL'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Opportunity Profile Options.
• In the Navigator, click Setup and Maintenance.
• If necessary, select the All Tasks tab.
• Type Manage Opportunity Profile Options in the Name field and click Search.
• Click the Go to Task icon in the Search Results section.
2. Search for and select the ‘Opportunity Search Default Close Period’ profile option. (Profile Option Code = MOO_OPTY_SRCH_DFLT_CLS_PERIOD.)
3. Set the Profile Value to ‘All’ or any other value.
4. Search opportunity page on Mobile UI does not take this default value, although on web UI this works perfectly fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms