Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User's can not schedule any job sets to run at a future time, whether it's once or for a period of time. ESS jobs work when run right away or immediately.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Schedule Processes and find the Jot Set.
2. Find the Job set and fill the parameters.
3. After all needed parameters are filled, click Schedule and choose ‘Using a schedule’.
4. After entering the correct run time schedule, click Submit.
5. A warning message pops up and asked if we should continue with optional parameters not filled out. Continue.
6. Confirmation comes but with error/warning message. Click OK.
"End Date Can Not be Null"
7. User's can not re-submit the Job Set. The Submit button is grey out. Click Close.
8. Check Schedule Processes and can not find the Job set. So, the Job set IS NOT scheduled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms