Need To Remove Benefits Tasks From Custom Human Resource Analyst Role
(Doc ID 2077514.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to remove Benefits tasks from Custom Human Resource Analyst Role
When logging in with a Custom Human Resource Analyst role, the user is able to view other users Benefits information. We want to remove the ability for this user to view the Benefits information for other users, but cannot identify any duty roles that are relevant to this functionality.
1. User has seeded roles, but renamed. The FRHI Human Resource Analyst View All is the seeded role; it only was renamed so it has same privileges as the seeded one.
2. In the Person Gallery, User can see other person's benefits.
3. But, client does not want this action to occur.
4. They would like to prevent the Benefits Icon from being accessed.
5. They checked Application Data Security Policy.
6. Client cannot figure out which one of these Roles prevents the Benefits icon from appearing.
Can you please identify which Duty Role is causing this functionality?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document