Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As per the R10 Readiness for Belgium:
Section : Human Capital Management for Belgium
The R10 "Readiness" & "What's New" guide mentions the following:
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FOR BELGIUM
Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management for Belgium supports country specific features and functions
for Belgium. It enables users to follow Belgium’s business practices and comply with its statutory
MAINTAINING PERSON INFORMATION
This feature supports the recording of person and human resources data specific to Belgium, such as:
• Belgium Name Style and Formats, with the First Name and Last Name as mandatory fields.
• Belgium Address Structure with Validation
• The following National Identifiers with Format Validation
o RRN or BIS Number
• Mandatory entry of Date of Birth and Marital Status
• Contacts- If it is required, a contact can be shown to be a fiscal dependant and handicapped.
This is important for payroll calculations.
• Visa and Permit Types
• Highest Education Level
• Localized Bank Information
1. How can contacts be marked as fiscally dependent and/or handicapped ????
2. This functionality appears only to be available in the "person management" screens and NOT for Employee SelfService
Can you confirm? Can this be enabled?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms