Processing Of Internal Candidates In Taleo, And How To Integrate To Fusion Directly Fusion
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Client has already implemented Taleo 14B TEE. They are in the midst of implementing Fusion HCM. Requirement has been that all Taleo hires (New Hires/Promotions/Transfers) should automatically flow over to Fusion via integration between the two systems.
From the research and objects available at hand, i.e. TCC, FBL and HCM Extract, they are unable to determine how to enable a direct integration without manual entry for promotion, transfer, etc. actions, of an internal candidate.
Please provide what tools can be leveraged to deliver this direct integration and thus eliminating all manual work for this Client. This Client is upgrading to R10 on Sep 8th, and would like to ascertain how TCC can extract the data and prepare into DAT files and which HDL Objects to use for the creating the various HR Transactions:
3) Job Change, etc.
This is what they mainly looking for:
1) Which CSW Step will the candidate be?
2) What data elements are to be integrated from Taleo to Fusion
3) For each data element from Taleo, provide where those data elements exist, e.g. Candidate, Requisition, Onboarding (Form), Clearly indicating the data element with full qualifier
In Fusion (For all Non Hires) e.g. Promotions, Transfers, Temp to Reg, etc. (List all transactions)
1) What is expected of the transaction originating in Taleo for the Candidate
2) What indicator in Fusion will determine uniqueness of the Candidate to match with an existing Employee
3) What data elements are to be integrated for the following:
a) Work Relationship
d) Action to use
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms