Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR :
After a compensation cycle is started, columns which are dynamically calculated from Performance are not fetching data until a refresh is performed.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR :
Columns which are dynamically calculated from Performance to be change automatically in the worksheet ( by the Change worksheet data trigger event)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Dynamic calculation on the following column : <CompensationPerformance Rating - Current>;
Triggering Events checked:
- Start compensation cycle
- Refresh data
- Change worksheet data
- Performance Management Overall Goal Rating = "1" Column Result: ###
- Performance Management Overall Goal Rating = "2" Column Result: ###
2. Start compensation cycle;
3. Manager gave rating for an employee (after the compensation cycle has started);
4. The value is updated in the worksheet even though the plan is not refreshed.;
5. However the columns which are dynamically calculated from Performance are not fetching data until a refresh is performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms