Oracle Fusion BI Publisher: Parameter Search Window displays only a partial list of the expected values (around 999 rows)
(Doc ID 2079456.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Technology Management - Reports/Analytics
The BI Publisher Parameter Search window is not displaying the complete list. It only shows up to 999 rows
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Data Model
2. Add an LOV and then create a parameter based on this LOV
3. Make sure to check the "Multiple Selection" box.
4. Save the Data Model and then click on View Data
5. You will be presented with the Parameter List of Values, click on Search at the bottom of the list.
6. Click on the Search button to return all the values. The list will return no more than 999 records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document