Unable To Perform Mass Retirement Using "Units Retired" Through ADFDI
(Doc ID 2080037.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version or later, Retire Assets-Record Asset Retirement
Mass retirement using "Units Retired" through ADFDI errors with
oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-FA:::FA_ASSET_MAINT_WRONG_PARAM: FA-645575The required parameters are invalid or missing. Enter a valid parameter and submit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Retirements > Manage Mass Retirements
2. Click on Create icon and select appropriate parameters and selection criteria
3. Click on Save and Submit
4. Select new batch and click on Prepare in Spreadsheet
5. Change the Posting status to 'Post' and click 'Save and Post Transactions'
6. Submission failed with Worksheet status = 'Action failed'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document