Fusion Global HR: Seniority Dates for Legal Employee and Enterprise Are Not Defaulting When Converting a Pending Work
(Doc ID 2081487.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Seniority dates for Legal Employee and Enterprise are not defaulting when converting a Pending Work
1. Create a pending worker - Note Hire Date is set
2. Perform a new Hire
3. List of Pending workers is shown.
4. Select the pending worker and Execute Convert or Quick Convert task
5. Navigate through task steps.
6. In the review page NO Seniority Date is set under Services Dates for Legal Employer - We expect that these should be defaulted from the Hire Date.
8. Query the employee and review the Work Relationship - this shows no values for Seniority Date –
Expected behavior: this should be defaulted to hire date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document