Archive-Purge Functionality In Cloud Solutions - Enhancement Request
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Global Human Resources
Archive-Purge functionality in Cloud solutions - Enhancement Request
- Need to archive / purge inactive employes & inactive candidates
- 2 steps process
Step 1 : Archiving data
* This is moving data from online tables (accessible to end-users) to offline tables (only accessible to PeopleIn’ HelpDesk teams).
* If needed, archived data can be restored, meaning moved back from offline tables to online tables.
Step 2 : Purging data
* Data must be archived in order to be purged.
* This is deleting data from offline tables.
* Purged data cannot be restored by any means.
- The archive & purging process will run on an automatic batch plan, monthly.
- Logs will be produced each month and will be available and stored for audit reasons. Logs would display the numbers of archived/purged employees/applicants per county and per Business Unit.
- Purged employees and applicants should also be purged from the backups.
- If a candidate request his/her deletion, it needs to be applied with a manual deletion without waiting for the automatic archive/purge for the requesting applicant
- In some specific cases, should an entity have a litigation with an employee or applicant (active or inactive), the data of this person must be kept (for defense purpose). This is the legal hold. It means that the data will never be purged (they will be archived normally) until legal hold is removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms