Competency Ratings For Performance Are Not Getting Published In Talent Profile
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service
18.104.22.168.0 version, Performance Management
Competency Ratings for Performance are not getting published in Talent Profile
In Person Profile Type and Competency section, Rating Model is selected as Competency Rating Model.
When PD gets completed, Competencies are getting published but Competency Rating is blank.
When Performance Document gets completed Competency Rating should not be blank
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Singin into Performance Management
2. In Performance Template, employee is rated in terms of Performance on Competencies. Same has to be published in his profile on PD completion.
3. In Competency Content Items choose Competency Rating Model (Custom Rating Model).
4. In Performance Template Competency Section, Update Profile is set to Yes. Competency Rating Model is used to rate on Competency items.
5. In Person Profile Type and Competency section, Rating Model is selected as Competency Rating Model.
6. When PD gets completed, notice Competencies are getting published but Competency Rating is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms