Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not all assets are being selected in the spreadsheet when using Manage Mass Retirements and entering the number of Units Retired.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Retirements > Manage Mass Retirements
2. Create new batch with the following criteria and enter required parameters:
- Asset Selection Criteria: select an asset range or depreciation method or expense accounting filter or category filter
- Retirement Details: Units Retired = 1
3. Click Save and Submit
4. Process successfully completes with only retrieving one asset in the spreadsheet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms