Contact Fields: What Is the Purpose of Out-Of-The-Box Contact Fields for Lead Score, Lead Rating, and Lead Source?
(Doc ID 2083480.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service - Version 9 to 10 [Release 9 to 10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are a lot of contact fields (see below) regarding lead score, but there is no data in them. These fields were not created by us and appear to be out-of-the-box. What is the purpose of these fields?
- Lead Rating - Combined
- Lead Rating - Engagement (Implicit)
- Lead Rating - Profile (Explicit)
- Lead Score - Engagement (Implicit)
- Lead Score - High Value Website Content
- Lead Score - Last High Touch Event Date
- Lead Score - Profile (Explicit)
- Lead Score Date - Engagement - Most Recent
- Lead Score Date - Profile - Most Recent
- Lead Source - Most Recent
- Lead Score
- Lead Status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document