Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Batch for first month of the 2016 year included commission from plan components from prior year.
The payment batch should only pick up the commission for the current year since system parameter setting has Reset Year Balance = Yes.
1. System Parameter : Reset Balances Each Year = Yes
2. Create new compensation plan for 2016 and assign to participant via role
3. Load transactions and calculate commission for 2016
4. Create payment batch for first month pay period
5. Review paysheet and noticed there are commissions from prior year
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms