Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Performance Management
In Performance Document, Goal Details are showing Measurements for other Goals
When looking at the goal details for the various goals listed (to look at Measurements and other information), as you look at the various goals, the Measurements that are listed are not always the Measurements for the Goal being reviewed, but rather for a different goal in the performance document. it's as though there is some sort caching going on that displays the wrong Measurements. See screen shots that demonstrate the issue.
to see the correct Measurements for the Goal being reviewed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1 The goal selected has 3 measurements in goals module
2. Opening the same goal in Performance Document
3. Measurements in Goals module and PD are the same for the goal
4. Looking at a different goal in goals module, the goal has 3 measurements
5. Opening the same goal in Performance Document
6. The measurements for this goal are incorrect since it is showing the measurements of the first goal and not this goal
7. The actual measurements for this goal are completely different in the goals module
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms