Fusion US Payroll: Pennsylvania PA Local Taxes Are not Calculated
(Doc ID 2085056.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees in PA school and local taxes are not calculated.
To resolve the user took the following steps:
1. Completed the following process ‘Load Payroll Tax Information for US’ based on the following document <Note 2024070.1> Fusion Global Payroll (US): School District Values Missing when Searching from Employee Withholding Certificate
2. Updated the school district value on the Employee Withholding Certificate based on the following document <Note 1965805.1> Fusion Global Payroll (US): Employee School District Tax Not Deducting
The school/local taxes aren’t processing.
Below is an example of our PA tax issue: An Employee works and lives in Lansing, PA.
The employee has the following tax deductions:
1. Residential Tax: PA, Bucks, Middletown = 4.37 Correct – no issue
2. Work Township Tax: PA, Dauphin, Middletown = 1.81 per pay period ($47.00 total a year) NO taxes calculating
3. Work School District Tax: Neshaminy SD = 0.19 per pay period ($5.00 total per year) NO taxes calculating
4. PA EE SUI =0.61 NO taxes calculating
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document