Rel10: Error while defining Object : Sales Territory, dcl filter for Status Code
(Doc ID 2087360.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the application
2. Create sandbox
3. Select application: Sales
4. Create custom field (DCL) under Opportunity
5. Pick "Sales Territory" object
6. Pick any field "Territory Name" as display value
7. Define "Data Filter" and select "Status Code"
8. Error "LOV in a search form cannot use a view accessor defined on an
Entity. Change LOV_StatusCode to use a view accessor defined in the view
object" is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document