Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the application
2. Create sandbox
3. Select application: Sales
4. Create custom field (DCL) under Opportunity
5. Pick "Sales Territory" object
6. Pick any field "Territory Name" as display value
7. Define "Data Filter" and select "Status Code"
8. Error "LOV in a search form cannot use a view accessor defined on an
Entity. Change LOV_StatusCode to use a view accessor defined in the view
object" is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms