Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Set Up FCR
*Error when self-assessed check box checked.
1. AP invoice created and tax calculated
2. Trying to check Self assess box and while saving gets error "You cannot select this tax line as self-assessed because a liability account is not defined for this tax rate. Define a liability account for this rate".
3. As per the error, tax liability needs to be set at tax rate level. Not sure how to achieve this, as we have followed following procedure to define tax
i. Define tax regime
ii. Load CCH file to create Taxes, jurisdiction and Tax rates. This file contains Taxes as STATE, COUNTY & CITY which are created under "Global Configuration Owner" also there are multiple jurisdiction & Tax rates (as per the country above).
4. When trying to update liability account at tax rate level using RI spreadsheet, nothing is getting loaded.
5. Manual update to liability at tax rate level is allowed and working fine
You cannot select this tax line as self-assessed because a liability account is not defined for this tax rate. Define a liability account for this rate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Invoice
2. Calculate tax
3. Check the self assess checkbox
4. Error appears
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create self assess tax on the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms