Notes Are Not Getting Saved On Compensation Worksheet With Custom Roles
(Doc ID 2088866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, .Manage Compensation
Notes are not getting saved when the user comes back again to the worksheet, notes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an application role with copy of “Line Manager” with below inherited roles:
2. Please refer to below compare roles screen shots between seeded “Line Manager” and custom “Line Manager Custom” roles.
3. Assign the custom role to a manager.
4. Login as above manager and go to Workforce Compensation work area.
5. Click on Comp Plan Allocation – 2015 plan worksheet
6. Click on Notes for an employee
7. Add a note, click Done and save worksheet.
8. Go out of work sheet and come back (Click on a different plan and come back and notice that the Notes are not visible)
10. Note that it is working fine (Able to see the notes even after re-log) for managers with seeded “line Manager”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!