Real-Time Integration Error: "javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inside Real Time Integration, Check Connection:
An unknown error (class javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException) has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
To help us track this error, please note the date and time in your report: 2015-12-09 07:06:52.
last block incomplete in decryption
1. Navigate to the Integration Settings page (Admin > Integration Settings)
2. Enter an host URL that does not require a password
3. Change the connection type if applicable
4. Click Test Connection
5. The connection should be successful.
6. Navigate to Web Services page (Admin > Web Services)
7. Switch the Web Service Version to 2.0
8. Navigate to the Commerce Tab
9. Use the createTransaction API
10. Fill in the Username and Password and submit the web service
11. Repeat steps 1-4
12. Error is now received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms