User Type Fields in Administration Subject Area are NULL
(Doc ID 2091774.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a report in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) using the Administration Subject Area for User Account information, the User Type and/or User Type Codes are showing all null values even though User Types exist under Configuration > SmartOrg Administration > User Types. In some cases, a similar report can be run in Staging or Testing, and this information is present.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Access Oracle Business Intelligence as BI Author Developer
- Select to Create > Analysis
- Select the Administration Subject Area
- Add the following attributes to the Selected Columns section of the Criteria tab
- System Users > System User - Personal Information > "System User - Personal Information"."User Full Name"
- System Users > System User - Permissions > "System User - Permissions"."User - User Type"
- System Users > System User - Permissions > "System User - Permissions"."User - User Type Code"
The results will show a value for the User Full Name but no values for the User Type fields.
- it is assigned to a System User account
- and it has permissions tied to it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!