How Can We Change The Default Column Order For The Position Search Results?
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we change the default column order for the position search results?
Customer is a global organization. They have a large number of positions that they need to search through in order to create accurate assignments for employees. In order to make the task of searching simpler, they have requested that the order of the search results columns in the Position Search dialog be changed. Have tried reordering the columns, but this has not worked as a means of having the screen appear in this new order.
Navigation to the point where this dialog is displayed:
1. Navigator > Person Management
2. Search for employee and click name to open Manage Person screen
3. Open Manage Employment screen, and select Edit > Update
4. Enter today's date, select Action = "Assignment Change"
5. Click the Position field dropdown, then click Search to open the search dialog
6. Search for departments. The results table column order remains as:
- Business Unit
- Hiring Status
Client needs to be able to change this order so that the Name column is followed by the Department column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms