Why Are Duplicate Activity IDs Imported From an XML file Renumbered Differently Than the Same Activity IDs When Imported From an XER File?
(Doc ID 2093852.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are duplicate Activity IDs Imported from an XML file renumbered differently than the same Activity IDs when Imported from an XER file?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a Project with the following Activities:
|Activity ID||Activity Name|
2. Export both to XER and XML.
3. Modify both Export files and replace all 6s with 5s in Activity IDs to create duplicate IDs.
4. Import both Projects to create new Projects using default Import Configurations/Templates.
5. Note differences in Imported XML duplicate IDs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document