Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are duplicate Activity IDs Imported from an XML file renumbered differently than the same Activity IDs when Imported from an XER file?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a Project with the following Activities:
|Activity ID||Activity Name|
2. Export both to XER and XML.
3. Modify both Export files and replace all 6s with 5s in Activity IDs to create duplicate IDs.
4. Import both Projects to create new Projects using default Import Configurations/Templates.
5. Note differences in Imported XML duplicate IDs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms