My Oracle Support Banner

Fusion Performance Management - Weight Calculation For Goal Plans Included In Set (Doc ID 2094555.1)

Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016

Applies to:

Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.


Two goal plans are created
1. Project Goals
2. Non-project Goals
Both goal plans are configured so weight to be enabled and to be forced to 100%.
Then, Goal Plan Set named “PGM Goal Plan Set” is created and above listed goal plans are included in it; weight distribution is 80% first goal plan, and 20% second.
Then one goal is added to Project Goals goal plan (goal weight is 100%), and two goals are added to Non-project goals goal plan (one is 40%, and the other one is 60%).
Then performance document is created (one goal is added directly through performance document).
We expected goal weights to be calculated in this way:
Project 1 included in “Project Goals” goal plan – expected calculated weight 1*0,8=0,8
Non-project Goal 1 included in “Non-Project Goals” goal plan - expected calculated weight 0,6*0,2=0,12
Non-project Goal 2 included in “Non-Project Goals” goal plan - expected calculated weight 0,4*0,2=0,08
However, goals are transferred to Performance Document with their original weights that they have within their own goals plans, not having into accounts weight of goals plans within goal plan set.


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.