Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need that all contacts of a sales campaign be copied on a custom object called "Marketing Initiative", but the script we use copy only 500 records, then it stops without generating any exception or error.
This aspect blocks all developments for our project.
To reproduce the issue:
1. Create a custom object "Marketing Initiative"
2. Create a M:M relationship between "Contacts" and this custom object. Call it "PersonToMarketingInitiative" and call the intersection object "MktgInitiativeContact"
3. Add this object in a subtab of "Marketing Initiative" layout as child/related object
4. Copy the attached script as "Object Function" for "Marketing Initiative"
5. Create an action based on this script and add this as button on layout
6. Create a dynamic choice list for "Sales Campaign"
7. Create and submit a sales campaign with more than 500 contacts
8. Create a marketing initiative choosing the campaign created from the dynamic choice list field
9. Click on action/button
10. Only 500 records have been copied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms