Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the P6 Professional Client for EPPM, when attempting to create a new baseline, it is created with a blank name and it cannot be edited or restored. When attempting to restore the baseline, the user receives 'Could not find Base Project XXXX.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a Baseline from Project, Maintain Baseline.
- Baseline creation job runs and notification says Completed Successfully.
- Refresh Project list.
- A new blank line shows in Maintain Baselines.
- Try to modify name but name field blank.
- Restore baseline leads to error: 'Could not find Base Project XXXX.'
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use baselines to track projects.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms