Duplicate Check Is Showing Error When Record Related To Account Is Created With Same Name
(Doc ID 2097939.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate check is showing error when record related to Account is created
1. Go to Application Composer, create custom object (Account Plan)
2. Creating relationships for the custom object with account standard object
3. Navigate to Customer UI
4. Edit Customer
5. Click on custom object
6. Create custom object record(Say AccountPlan1)
7. Save and Close
8. Drill down another customer now
9. Create custom object record with same name (Say AccountPlan1)
10. It errors out as below
This value is a duplicate of another record's value (ignoring case)
When we are trying to create custom object record with same name for different customer, it should not error out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document