Cancel action did not result in a Credit memo for the contract Invoice when Auto Release is enabled for the Contract
(Doc ID 2099034.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Project Contracts-Manage Project Contract Billing
When attempting to generate concession invoices - the credit memos are not getting generated..
This happens for all three Credit actions, When auto release is enabled for the Contract:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Invoices in Contracts Work Area
2. Query existing released invoice
3. Open Invoice and go to Actions>Create Credit>Apply Concession
4. Click on Apply Concession and enter concession amount
6. Run Generate Invoice program. But credit memo is not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!